WORRY FREE APPLICATION AND USE
LIFEFORCE™ 1-1-1 can be applied throughout plants’ growth. You don’t have to worry about harming plants by over-fertilizing. And it’s Kid-friendly, pet-friendly and OMRI-Certified all organic.
FOR BEST RESULTS:
- For best results, apply every 5-10 days during the growing season for lawns, plants, trees and gardens.
- If lawn needs watering, water thoroughly 24 hours before application.
- Do not cut grass 1 – 2 days after application.
- Do not apply to dormant plants.
- For use on both organic and non-organically grown plants.
HOW TO APPLY WITH HOSE-END SPRAYER ATTACHMENT:
- This bottle applies 3 fl. oz. of fertilizer per 1,000 sq. ft.
- Shake well before using. Connect sprayer to hose. Turn on water.
- To begin spraying, point nozzle in the direction you want to spray. Bend small plastic tab to outside of bottle snap off and then turn to on position.
- Spray evenly over measured area.
- To stop spraying, bend small plastic tab back and turn nob clockwise to OFF position. Turn off water.
- Relieve water pressure by bending plastic tab and turning nob to ON position until water slows to a drip. Then, turn nob back to OFF position.
- Disconnect sprayer from hose.
- Apply only to actively growing turf and gardens. Do not apply near water, storm drains, or drainage ditches. Do not apply if heavy rain is expected. Do not apply to impervious surfaces such as sidewalks and patios.
HOW TO APPLY LIQUID CONCENTRATE
- Use as a refill to fill the hose end sprayer for the Lifeforce™ 1-1-1 32 fl. oz. bottle or use in any lawn and garden spray equipment.
- One gallon of concentrate covers approximately 44,000 sq. ft.
- If using a refillable hose end sprayer other than the Lifeforce™ 1-1-1 32 fl. oz. bottle, set the dilution rate to put out 1.6 fl. ozs. per 1 gallon of water.